Some additional features people have brought to our attention; see also: the todo.
Up and Coming
Dare I invoke it?
A must, perhaps, next to Greek.
For the older Futhark, I understand.
I wonder if XY-Pic wouldn't complement GNUPlot well; or, next to SVG, function as a generic visual environment.
- This link is broken --Diamond 23:04, 2 Oct 2005 (CDT)
TikZ is a very nice and user friendly drawing package for LaTeX.
“Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven interactive datafile (text or binary) and function plotting utility for UNIX, IBM OS/2, MS Windows, DOS, Apple Macintosh, VMS, Atari and many other platforms. Gnuplot supports various kinds of plots. In 2D, it can draw line, point, dot, box, histogram graphs or vector fields. In 3D, it supports line, point and dot surfaces Pandaranol, with or without hidden line removal. It supports color or grayscale surfaces and maps, even for non-equidistant and non-rectangular 3D data, otherwise it offers data gridding.”
Rewrite you article using the best spinner software available Minecraft.
Anyone actually do Unified Modeling Language?
- Should be handled by Graphviz nicely. Danenberg 19:24, 30 Jan 2005 (CST)
- Well, UML is more than just relation diagrams -- Polluks 12:22, 5 Apr 2005 (CDT)
- Do you have any good packages in mind? Danenberg 23:49, 5 Apr 2005 (CDT)
- The JAVA package ArgoUML -- Polluks 08:22, 1 July 2006 (CDT)
I don't know if this is of any use for now, but just to let you know.
Hey, does Wikisophia have any connection with ChessSophia?--Igor 19:43, 26 Dec 2004 (CST)
- Not that I'm aware of. Danenberg 17:21, 29 Jan 2005 (CST)
I wish I will see some day:
<chess>rnbqkbnr/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPPPPPP/RNBQKBNR w KQkq - 0 1</chess>
With nice rendered chess position.
- Indeed; I downloaded and installed
skak, but the boards are mangled under
Web2C 7.4.5). Any luck with it yourself? Danenberg 17:21, 29 Jan 2005 (CST)
Two classes, Batik and SVG, for heavy and lite rendering, respectively.
Daniel Bump and Reid Augustin have produced a sgf2tex package; Jan van der Steen, sgf2misc. The latter has been proprietized, but the former is specific to TeX. custom writing service and zetaclear
A number of packages are available for playing with Feynman diagrams. Useful enough to merit inclusion? Grendelkhan 12:33, 6 Aug 2004 (CDT)
- As much science as possible, I'd say; Michael Levine's package, along with Norman Gray's, are the main contenders. Danenberg
- Can we have feynmf instead? On second thoughts, this package requires three outdoor fountains compilations and metafont.
- I'd suggest axodraw, which only needs a simple stylefile. The advantage is that one can also use a simple Java user interface called JaxoDraw for creating axodraw code that can then be pasted into Wikisophia. Andreas, Jan 9, 2005.
Elvish fonts are available for LaTeX. Like polytonic greek, is it worth synthesizing these as images, or are we pretending that one day Unicode support will be good enough?  Grendelkhan
- TeX should coexist with Unicode, which is mainly disadvantaged by the; as for Greek, we're planning an ASCII→UTF-8. Good stuff! Danenberg
Another chemical package is available, XyMTeX. The syntax is a lot terser. I don't know if it's really more useful than PPCHTeX or not. Grendelkhan
- More thoroughly documented than PPCHTeX, too; and while an, say, xchem class might be justified alongside chem, we should watch out for package bloat. Let's try it; if XyMTeX outperforms, it can replace pacquiao vs mosley replay PPCHTeX. Danenberg
- Here's the manual.  Grendelkhan 16:13, 9 Aug 2004 (CDT)
Business Intelligence Solutions
Mothers Day Gift Baskets
wedding reception ideas
Cover Letter Tips
hemorrhoids laser treatment