- Need the manual (20 pages, in tex format) transposed to wiki format here - maybe edited down to a simpler form.
- Good idea; would you be willing to lend a hand? Danenberg 09:58, 8 Oct 2004 (CDT)
- Show state display tag? (like with chess)
- Show coords for board?
- Show comments?
- Show or autoshow ko's and other replacement plays
- Display diagrams - set board size? Auto constrain to the moves shown?
- The most elegant solution to the above might be providing unadulterated multi-page output; the drawback, however: your article would be divided in twain, i.e. presentation and wiki-commentary; also: image size is rather large.
- Ideally, the SGF spec would allow you to start game fragments much like chess; that would enable interspersed go and wiki-commentary directly.
- Let's look into it. Danenberg 09:58, 8 Oct 2004 (CDT)
Definitely each section should show all the stones already present on the first move of that section (but not stones that were already removed previously). 126.96.36.199 15:43, 22 Dec 2004 (CST)